1. Students are to always wear their normal school uniform to and from school.
2. Students are to be in correct uniform every day.
3. Students must wear plain, black shoes and only wear sports shoes for PE.
4. Non-uniform to be removed immediately. This includes shoes.
5. Plain, black shoes are required in BioFood and Design Technology classes.
6. Track pants and jeans are not acceptable at all.
7. Students wearing our uniform in public still come under the control of the school and we expect them to
wear it correctly and with pride. They must behave well when off the property and in uniform.
If a student’s uniform is damaged or not available, they can get a uniform pass for a maximum of one week only.
Students must have a signed note from their parents to get a pass.